Wheres JP?

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Your right, the DW brought up that question yesterday. Hope everything is well for them. Ken

christianson

Just talked to JP last week on the telephone they are fine was in north Arkansas then moving towards Groshen for rally his internet temperarly down.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
christianson said:
Just talked to JP last week on the telephone they are fine was in north Arkansas then moving towards Groshen for rally his internet temperarly down.
Thanks, nice to know everyone is ok. If you talk to him again, tell him he was missed and we are behaving badly on the forum.:D Ken

jbeletti

John and Sue should be arriving in Branson about now. If anyone else plans to be there the next couple weeks, consider looking them up. I think they're staying at ABC (America's Best Campground).

Thanks everyone for taking it easy on me in John's absence :) I've been busy working on rally stuff. About ready to go to print on the agenda, badges and other documents.

Jim

jpmorgan37

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All,

We are finally back online. Sorry that we've been off, but we were in the woods and our satellite couldn't see the sky to connect. We are in Branson, but not at ABC. We are at the Indian Point Corps of Engineers Park. It is a very nice park, nice sites and very clean. We were in Petit Jean State Park near Morrilton, AR for two weeks and I highly recommend that park for a nice place to stay and some great scenery. Full hookups but stay in "A" section, which has just been redone. We will be going over to ABC as soon as it quits raining and get some pictures and information. As a side note, for any of you that sent us e-mails, I'm going through about 300 now, so I'll try to get to them asap. Thanks for thinking of us and will see some of you at the rally.:D

John & Sue

jbeletti

Moved ABC posts to 2009 International Rally thread

This afternoon, I created the 2009 International Heartland Owners Rally forum (thought I had already done that - guess not).

Anyway, once created, I moved the 3 posts from this "Where's JP?" thread to the new thread here.