ac breaker

one hr apprx after initial hook up ac breaker pops off once breaker is reset there isnt anymore prob with it. we own a 2008 26bh had breaker prob before fixed under warrenty is this unusual or something else thx

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Doubleteam, welcome to the forum. This is a great place to get and share information about our rigs.
I'm no electrician or electrical wizard, but a couple of things come to mind. One is, do you have adequate power at the pedestal? 110-120 volts. Under current might contribute to that.
One other thing is you may need a different starting capacitor on the AC unit. I have heard of your problem before and one cure was a new starting cap.
That's all I got. I would look into a quick start or easy start capacitor. I don't know the technical name.

Peace
Dave

voltage as good all 3 times main breaker pops with ac breaker strange it only happens at first then no trouble crest of trip 3day or longer

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There is the possibility that the breaker is defective and needs to be replaced. Unlike a S&B, it's not a controlled environment, so it may have some oxidation on the contacts and just needs to be worked a few times to clean it off (on/off with no power from the pedestal). Most breakers sit there forever and never get operated.