BH3670 Lighting

StephenKatSea

We have an BH3670 which continues to be fantastic. We are considering adding some nice add'l overhead/drop down or track style lighting in the galley area, above the sink & counter (perhaps, similar to what has been done in the 2011s). Would like to hear of any similiar undertakings and see any photos, if available.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We have an BH3670 which continues to be fantastic. We are considering adding some nice add'l overhead/drop down or track style lighting in the galley area, above the sink & counter (perhaps, similar to what has been done in the 2011s). Would like to hear of any similiar undertakings and see any photos, if available.

I'd be interested in seeing what you do there. The lighting of that area is one thing I'm not satisfied with (about my only "complaint" on our 3670).

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
We did that this last spring on our 3670. I bought a 4 light track lighting kit from Home Depot and installed over sink counter.... and put switch in the switch cabinet. I wasn't sure how to get wiring to cabinet so we had our dealer install..... it ended up being quite the job.
Now there's great lighting over the sink/counter.
I'll see if I can get some pics and get them added here.

StephenKatSea

We did that this last spring on our 3670. I bought a 4 light track lighting kit from Home Depot and installed over sink counter.... and put switch in the switch cabinet. I wasn't sure how to get wiring to cabinet so we had our dealer install..... it ended up being quite the job.
Now there's great lighting over the sink/counter.
I'll see if I can get some pics and get them added here.

Thanks for the reply. Pics would be great, hope you get the chance to add them.