Introduction - Saskatchewan Chapter and Chapter Leaders

jbeletti

Congratulations Saskatchewan - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders:

Don and Janina Ewart (Chainsaw)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire province of Saskatchewan

Thank you Don and Janina for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited by a moderator:

MurrayN.

Hi Don & Janina
Thanks for taking the leadership here in Sask. We will have to see if we can set up some rallies in the future. I farm north of Saskatoon and harvest is about to kick into high gear in about a weeks time, so I am probably tied up for the rest of the camping year. But good luck with your new responsibility. There are lots of beautiful campgrounds where rallies could be held here in Sask.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Don & Janina on your new position and congrats to Canada on your new chapter! Enjoy!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the new chapter and the new chapter leaders, Don and Janina.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - a new chapter!!! Thanks Don and Janina for stepping up and getting thing started. Ya'll do great.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Don & Janina. Looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Bob & Christine

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Don and Janina
We are on the road and this is the first time we have had internet since the 15th CONGRATLATIONS a couple of days late. Gayle and I look forward to working with you and we know Saskatchewan is going to have a growing chapter.
Regards
Wayne and Gayle

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations! Be sure to say hi on your way through Oregon if you get down here, especially during rally time.
Kristy

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Hi

We spend a lot of time camping Oregon, mostly on 101. We did Klamath Falls and bend (up 95) last year.

will look you up next time we are in your neighbourhood.
Don

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Don and Janina, congratulations for taking on Sask., hopefully we can make one your rallies. Also thanks for all the info. on Oregon, we are enjoying our trip so much, we will be back again..../Doug

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Don and Janina, congratulations for taking on Sask., hopefully we can make one your rallies. Also thanks for all the info. on Oregon, we are enjoying our trip so much, we will be back again..../Doug

Glad to hear you are having a good time in our state!
Kristy

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Congratulations buddy. Glad to see you and Janina are steppin up. I can see an all Canada rally taking shape.

Rick & Joanne

thibideau

Don & Janina
Congratulations on your posting as leaders of the Sask Chapter. We know you will do an awesome job.