Good news--Maybe

traveler44

I saw on the news on the pc today where they said gas prices are expected to fall as much as 50 cents down here in S.W. Missouri after Labor Day. The local gas distributer said that if regular gasoline gets down to $2.50 he doesn't expect it to stay there very long. I hope if fuel prices fall that diesel does too, accordingly. Just wondering if anybody else has seen anything on this and if so why are the prices falling? Diesel costs $3.65 here and $3.89-$3.99 in Il. 2 weeks ago. Tom M.

hoefler

I saw on the news on the pc today where they said gas prices are expected to fall as much as 50 cents down here in S.W. Missouri after Labor Day. The local gas distributer said that if regular gasoline gets down to $2.50 he doesn't expect it to stay there very long. I hope if fuel prices fall that diesel does too, accordingly. Just wondering if anybody else has seen anything on this and if so why are the prices falling? Diesel costs $3.65 here and $3.89-$3.99 in Il. 2 weeks ago. Tom M.

Where abouts are you in SW Mo.?? Here where we are, Shell Knob, desiel is $3.59. Murphy USA with a Wal-mart card, $3.53.

BorgX

West County St. Louis... just paid $3.24/gal for regular at Sam's. No idea what diesel costs though...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Seems like the price is going down. Bet the prices will go even lower the closer we get to the Presidential election. We need to have a good memory. My new saying is 'We will not forget".