Camp Gotchurwallet update

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We've returned after a 10 day absence and I'm happy report that there is nothing wrong with the BH. No leaks, no non-functional appliances, fridge is nice and cold, awning extended like it should, and NO MICE! Seems the plugging I did during our last visit has stopped them getting under the kitchen counter and into the front compartment. Our traditional pizza dinner, a campfire with adult beverages, and life is good. Cats are snoozing as we type.

JohnDar

Other than the bedroom floor problem and the awning motor crap out, after our first summer season, this BH3670 has been problem free. The dealer found the floor problem and HL handled it under warranty, no problem. The motor got replaced under warranty, although it took HL lighting a fire under Dometic to make it right. I've done enough upgrades to this rig to not want to replace it. And I ain't done yet.

JohnDar

Unfortunately, Jim, probably not. Logistically, it's a bit of a major expense pulling off our seasonal site and moving to another campground for a week. To be honest, the primary reason we bought the BH is to have it here. Going to the the Goshen Rally is something we're willing to incur, but other than our primary season, May to end of September, moving is not something we want to do. I recall the MI Chapter thinking about a Fall color get-together next year in October, and that would work for us, but moving off site during the rest of the season is questionable.

Not to say we might not pop in for a day visit, though. I didn't get to meet with the MI chapter at Goshen because I wanted to sit in on the session for the Babies Wrapped in Love. We put a bit into that and I wanted to see what it was all about.