List of Problems with our 2011 Heartland Caliber 265RLS TT

RuralPastor

In 5 months of ownership, after 5300 miles of 'knock the fillings outta yer teeth roads' in 10 states and 2 countries; and over 40 nights of sleeping, showering, and cooking...we've had ZERO problems. Thanks Heartland.

I will say that our continuous desire to 'modify' is a serious sickness of which I doubt there's any cure. Vent covers go on this weekend, gotta another 2500 miler coming up. Wheel bearings are ready...hmmm...sure would like to own a power jack...and on and on it goes!

Safe and joyous travels to all.

Mark

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Great news Mark! Ditto for us (well kinda). Not as many states and somewhat short on mileage but we too are very HAPPY!!!!!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Glad to hear the happy report! Just be glad the RV sickness isn't as bad as the Hot Rod one. If you think RV parts are expensive, try building a 39 Chevy.... LOL

Safe travels to you!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the report Mark. I know exactly how you feel when you talk about the "desire to modify". When we bought our first travel trailer a power tongue jack was the very first mod. I kept that same jack for the next 2 trailers until we bought our first fiver. Safe Travels to you as well.