How much , 3055

Pulltab

So, how much are you guys giving for a 3055? I saw a guy from Lakeshore rv selling 08 3055's for $37495. Did anyone else get a deal like this or what should I expect? Thanks

C

Chulinw

Pulltab check with RVdirectwholesalers.com and see if you can save a couple K from them. They have the prices on the web site. Good luck.

Pulltab

Thanks Ken, I had checked their site but did not see the Bighorn listed, but I can give them a call. Ironically they are only 35 miles from me.None

C

Chulinw

Pulltab they sell the Heartland units. I just got off the home page and look for Bighorn and click it and they will come up. Good luck. On RV.Net people talk good about them and the prices look better than what I paid and would love to known about them a couple years ago.

Pulltab

Chulinw said:
Pulltab they sell the Heartland units. I just got off the home page and look for Bighorn and click it and they will come up. Good luck. On RV.Net people talk good about them and the prices look better than what I paid and would love to known about them a couple years ago.

My bad, I typed in a different website, don't know what I was thinking. I went to rvwholesalers.com Where are these folks located at. I did not see any address on the website.

C

Chulinw

Pulltab, rvdirectwholesalers.com the 3055 starts off at 33,259 something like that. That is a lot better than our local dealer is asking like 45K. I think they are located in Ohio?