The way I follow this forum!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The way I read through this place is this, I click the "Whats New? button. I then read through the posts reading the ones I want and skipping over the ones I don't either know anything about or not interested in. The not interested in column is time dependent. If I have more time I might open some that I would not open if I did not have as much time. I try to read most but with my time not always being available, I cant read them all. And If I have something to say, an idea, a concern or just a comment, I comment on the ones I can or want.

That being said, I really don't look at what location, forum or thread they are in. I am not picky about which one I comment on. So if I am in the wrong area be it the mens room or the girls room, please don't think badly of me. I am just trying to help some one or just help myself pass a little time.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nope I am just reading the forum and relaxing this weekend. First one off in about 8 weeks/

jbeletti

Okay - not sure what the Buckmasters are... We're camping here in WI this weekend (family reunion) :)

Michael, I also read the forum the same way you do - click on the What's New. I too respond to what I can, regardless of location.

As long as we're all still conversing, the location is not the most important thing. If you have something to offer - as you and I are doing, I wish for everyone to do the same.

Jim

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Okay - not sure what the Buckmasters are... We're camping here in WI this weekend (family reunion) :)
Jim

What IS Buckmasters!?! Where in WI are you this time, you lucky duck!? You're getting more time than I am and that's just not quite fair! Our 6 month old grand daughter is just north of Milwaukee...wave as you go by, please.

Jimmy

Buckmasters is the #1 source for everything deer hunting. Whether you hunt whitetails with a rifle, shotgun, compound bow, recurve bow or any other method, ... They are having a giant Expo this weekend in Montgomery, Alabama.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Well that explains it! Mike's not really a hunter so it wouldn't have been something on our radar. Funny, though....right after I asked what it was a commercial came on for it! Thanks for explaining!