New colors on Big Country are beautiful!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We just took some folks to a factory yesterday and man oh man, those new beige Big Country's are gorgeous! The new paing scheme is the best I've seen in a long time.

I also learned that the Big Country is being shipped with hydraulic landing gear now. Heartland is making it harder to decide which one to buy.

ihsolutions

Ooohhh.... BC with Hydraulic landing gear and the cool new color scheme?

It's really tempting. If I had to do it again right now, I'd have a hard time choosing BH over BC. The playing field is becoming quite level between the two.

B

bwwalczak

Level playing field ???? I don't think so!!! If the RV business had an official trailer THE NEW BIG COUNTRY would be it!!! Big Country will be the most beautiful trailer Heartland has EVER built.

I wont post any photos yet, but the photos already posted are "sort of" what we are doing (not exactly)(photos were from our initial prototype during owners club visit). The models we will produce will have MANY more features!

Call your dealer - become a fan on our Facebook page and we will have some announcements coming soon.

For now, we are calling the new look: "BIG COUNTRY GOLD EDITION"

GOTTOYS

Dang it! Just when you think you can keep the "old one" for a few years...I saw the new colors at Goshen, all I can say is WOW!...Don

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wait a minute. What happened to the "semi-flagship" Bighorn?

bacaye

HMMMMM!!! We traded a 2010 for the new 2011 color plus the king bed, 40" tv, bowl in the bathroom, etc.....Boy is the 2012 tempting!!! Love the idea of the landing gear too!!! I think we need to get a better look!!! :) Now I just need a good dealer to deal....LOL

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh it's okay, I just woke up and I was in the wrong forum community. Whew!!................LOL

GOTTOYS

I do have to admit though, we never go anywhere with our "old" gray Big Country that we don't get a lot of compliments on how it looks....Don

B

bwwalczak

OK - the time is close. WHO WANTS TO SEE THE NEW BIG COUNTRY?

I promise you, once you see it, you will agree that "IF there was an official 5th wheel of the RV business, BIG COUNTRY WOULD BE IT!!"

Here is what we need you to do:

Big Country FACEBOOK is located at: http://www.facebook.com/heartland.bigcountry
We have 276 fans right now. Please get all your friends, relatives, spouses, ex-spouses, (everyone) to come and FAN the Facebook page. Once we get to our goal, we will post the "authorized" new photos online.

We can't wait to show you the most exciting 5th wheel in the RV business.

Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I do have to admit though, we never go anywhere with our "old" gray Big Country that we don't get a lot of compliments on how it looks....Don

I love the gray color scheme! I'm not a huge fan of tan or off white, especially when the gray is so unique it's easy to spot it as a BC from a long way off.

Kristy

ChangingPlaces

Don
They don't know a good thing when they see one, so don't worry, their loss. We get a lot of comments on our rig being the grey.
Most people say it is nice to see something different than white.
Cheers Paul

Last edited:

Marvic

Well we will be the proud owners of a 2012 Bc3250 TS Gold Edition can't wait too see it.

Regards

Victor & Maria

We also will be proud new owners of a 2012 Bc 3650RL Gold Edition. It's suppose to be delivered to my dealer before the end of the month.