• Number of sites held: 12
  • Site fee: $37 PER NIGHT per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: NOT AVAILABLE
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:
------------------------------
  • Event Leader: MICKEY(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
This event is the famous Florida RV Association RV Super Show. Largest RV show held in the US. Heartland and the now famous Heartland Owners Group will host a Club table at the Heartland/Lazy Days display, manned by volunteers, that assist Heartland Sales dept by answering questions from prospective buyers of Heartland Product. It has been hugely popular in the past and we expect another great year this next January. You have to be a Heartland Product Owner and a Hearland Owners Club member to volunteer for the Show. The volunteers will report to Jim Beletti at the show at prearranged times throughout the week.
Mickey Meredith, Florida Chapter Leader, is helping Jim by coordinating volunteers, and making arrangements with Lazy Days RV Rally Park.
The volunteers have priority for the few spots at Lazy Days RV Rally Park that we have reserved. On September15th, the spots will be available to any member who wants to attend the show. You must be a Heartland Owners
Club member to use one of the spots at Lazy Days RV Rally Park. Please contact me for details.
Mickey Meredith
386-424-8643

Volunteer Schedule as of 10-26-2011
Jim..........................Everyday, Allday, No Break, Forever:)
Ray and Lin...............Fri 11-3, Sat 11-3
Bobby and Lisa..........Wed 2-6, Thurs 2-6
Wayne and Gayle.......Th 11-3, Fri 11-3
Keith and Carol..........Fri 2-6, Sat 2-6
Kevin and Nellie.........Wed 11-3, Sat 11-3
Eric and Dorothy........Wed 9-12, Th 9-12, Fri 9-12
Harvey and Jan Eaton..Fri 2-6, Sat 2-6
Dave and Julie...........Fri 9-12, Sat 9-12, Sun 9-12
Doug and Mary..........Wed 9-12, Wed 2-6
Chuck and Saundra....Th 2-6, Fri 2-6
John Gaffney.............Wed 11-3, Th 11-3
Dick and Reta............Sat 9-12, Sun 9-12
Hogan and Donna.......Fri 11-3, Sat 11-3
Michael and Kelly.......Sat 9-12, Sat 2-6
Mickey and Bonnie....Th 9-12, Fri 9-12, fill in others

Last edited:

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Mickie, just a few questions. Do you still need volunteers? Do volunteers get passes to the RV Supershow? Do we have to be there for all five days or would three or four work? Are there still spots available?

We will be at TT-Orlando from 12/29 until 01/12. I could change my departure date now without a problem but I need to adjust my next destination at Deer Creek also. I will not do anything until I hear from you.

Hogan

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
There is always room at the Inn. Seriously If you want to come let me know soon. I will call tomorrow and see how many spots left. You can volunteer for two sessions, and I'll let you know what days we need people. You don't have to stay the whole time, in fact if you want two sessions on same day we can do that as well, however I would not suggest that; makes for a long day. Thursday Jim is taking eveyone to dinner at a fine place (Grillsmith). I'm away from the desk machine that I have the volunteer list on. I'm on road looking at possible new territory, and only have lap top. Let me know.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mickey, dont forget about Kelly and I. We are ready to work the table also. We have all day Saturday and Sunday open.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Depending on what days you need help, we could come over for three days. I will wait to see what your "Need Help" schedule looks like. Of course, being there on Thursday night would be a big plus.

Bobby A

Yea Mickey, when you get a chance can you post the schedule, I can't remember the days Lisa and I are suppose to work. We love working this show, meeting fellow Heartland owners as well a future Heartland owners giving them information and telling them what an awesome company Heartland is. We can't wait !!

Thanks,
Bobby A & Lisa

Last edited:

hillsonwheels

Hey......thanks for calling yesterday. Hope yo' "bidness" trip reaps rewards and the leaves hold on long enuff for you to see a few.

Been thinking about the Tampa show and the call for volunteers. Tho I've been told never to volunteer ;) you can put our names in the mix to "hep". Hope to see you folks before then.

Dick

MICKEY

Thanks Dick;
I'll be in touch. I have to get Jim to help me with sign up sheet, and then I'll tell you where you are needed, or you tell me when you can come.

MICKEY

John;
The list is in office, I should be able to get to look at it and tell you when we need more bodies. From what I remember Fri and Sat is a little light on people. I'll write tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

Mickey

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Mickey - could you post the schedule in this thread? it will help let people know where you are lacking coverage and act as a reminder to volunteers when their shifts are ( and when others will be there )

Kevin

MICKEY

Boys and Girls;

I sent Jim the latest file for volunteers and will have to depend on his expertise on getting it on the forum. All of my attempts have turned out terribly. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Tampa. If you have any questions please PM me.

Mickey

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Michael & I are looking forward to seeing you again, Mickey! Can't wait to 'work' our first official show! Yay! :)

recumbent615

Boys and Girls;

I sent Jim the latest file for volunteers and will have to depend on his expertise on getting it on the forum. All of my attempts have turned out terribly. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Tampa. If you have any questions please PM me.

Mickey

Mickey,

Just go to the very first post in the thread and click edit ( at the bottom ) and you can add the schedule at the bottom of the very first post in this thread.

Kevin

MICKEY

Boy's and Girls;
The list is posted on first page with iniformation about event. I did the best I could to keep work loads light. However if you want more please advise, a couple of people volunteered for more and some got volunteered. We have a little wiggle room if every one helps.

Mickey

recumbent615

Hi Mickey,

I'm afraid that I am not going to make it down to FL this winter - so you will need to take me off the "list" Sorry.

Kevin

MICKEY

Kevin;
Sorry to hear that. We will note that you aren't going to make this event. Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mickey, the Show is getting closer. Will we see or be receiving some instructions regarding parking, gate entry or passes of some sort? Lin & I plan on making a "dry run" tomorrow just to get the lay of the land. I like knowing where I'm going so I don't look totally lost when the time comes. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.