We plan to winter in Port Aransas, Texas

zurn

we will be in port aransas tx at the pioneer rv resort from nov through feb any other heartland people going to be in the vicinity for a get together? carol

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please don't forget about the Meet N Greet at Retama Village on Feb. 1st and the Dealer Open House on the 2nd in Donna. Both are posted on the portal page under events.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
We will be working camping at Falcon State Park in the upper part of the lower Rio Grande valley of Texas stop by if your in the neighborhood for a coffee.We will be there from Oct 1st until April1st TRAVELER07

Yes, Jackie and I will be there Jan 7th. through Feb. We will be along the fence in one of the back in sites.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We will be there around the forst of Nov. until Mar. Staying in Austin at La Hacienda the month of Oct.

jayc

I just heard about La Hacienda from a friend that stayed there last weekend. It sounds like a really nice place. We may have to check it out sometime.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
We will be there around the forst of Nov. until Mar. Staying in Austin at La Hacienda the month of Oct.

I'm headed over to La Hacienda tomorrow to look it over - I'm thinking of wintering there Feb-May 2012

How is the water there - Hard or Soft?

Kevin

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Kevin, we have not been there before but My lil sis has been there a number of time. She lives in Cedar Park about 45 minutes north of it. She said that they treat you like Kings and know Customer Service. I spoke with Shirley and she is a hoot. Customer service is great. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. We will use it as a home base until we find a place in Rockport or Port A for the winter.

jpdoggett

we will be in port aransas tx at the pioneer rv resort from nov through feb any other heartland people going to be in the vicinity for a get together? carol

Zurn~We will be at Watersedge RV Park in Rockport, Tx from the 1st of Oct to the last of March

Gerr

Deb and I have been full time for almost a year now. We've spent the last two winters in Palacios, Tx. It's about an hour north along the Gulf. We really enjoy the Port Aransas Wildlife Refuge.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I will be in Aransas Pass from Nov 1. to middle of March.. Staying at Southern Oaks site 506.

zurn

hi Rick and Debbie-thanks for the reply! We go to Rockport alot to cruise the camping store,pick up our table shrimp and treat ourselves to the great mexican food at the resturant next to the camping store. john fishes almost every day. Would love to get together! Carol

zurn

Thanks for the reply! We will be in Pioneer Park in port A the same months as you. Let us know how to reach you for a get together! carol

zurn

Hi-- many many years ago when my husband was starting up the nearby nuclear plant I was a director of public health I had a small clinic in Palacios-small world-Carol

zurn

Hi! We go to Rockport often! Another Heartland family are at Rockport lets plan a get together! We will be there starting Nov first.Have to get a grandchildren fix in Denver first then head down. Carol

jayc

My wife was born and raised in Blessing, 12 miles away. We used to go to Serendipity in Palacios all the time.

zurn

Hey Lee and Linda We have been going to Pioneer for about six years! really love it--this year resrvations filled up fast and we had proplems getting a site! We are in but barely! carol