Wired for Second A/C

Nope. I had my dealer install one on my 3300SK. It is a Carrier (nice unit) and they used the exisitng bedroom vent to create the drop and wired it to a seperate 30 amp disconnect in the lower storage area. It has its own 30 amp cable that can be connected via a cable feed thru in the bottom of the coach. Not had to use it yet though. So I think in order for the connections to be right, you'd need a 50amp hook up with a 30 amp seperate circuit or use adapters etc to get it done to use both units.

charris57

Sundance wiring

Our 2900MK is wired for a second A/C unit in the living area and the wires terminate in the entertainment wall behind the current thermostat location. Not that I need a second A/C unit in the living area but I did trace out those wires and we are using those for a 12volt source for a Surflo ceiling vent. Figures thats more applicable than tapping off a ceiling light and having to leave the main power switch on all the time, and having to operate each individual light switch.... Just a chime in.....Good Luck ...Steve