ATF: Road Warrior - Bubbles appearing on side of trailer !!!!

ccupton

We have bubbles appearing on the side of our trailer. We want to know why ??? Do we get this fixed at our local dealer or is heartland going to fix this at thier factory. We want to have this repaired before it gets worse.

Attachments

• IMG_8304.JPG
    IMG_8304.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8303.JPG
    IMG_8303.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8301.JPG
    IMG_8301.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8300.JPG
    IMG_8300.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8299.JPG
    IMG_8299.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 63

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Looks like a delamination to me. I would contact Heartland Customer Service right away and have your vin ready. They will probably refer you to a dealer for a warranty repair.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris. yes by all means get HL involved ASAP. Email your pix to them also. Ya never know, they might have you go to a shop that does fiberglass repair. BTW, I heard thru the grapevine that Mcmahons might be losing the HL franchise. So "walk softly and carry a big stick" when you go to Mcmahons. JMHO

ccupton

Bob,
Spoke to Heartland and they said to take it to a repair shop.I also asked if this happens again after my one year is up will it still be covered. Answer was NO. Does that seem right ?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Bob,
Spoke to Heartland and they said to take it to a repair shop.I also asked if this happens again after my one year is up will it still be covered. Answer was NO. Does that seem right ?

If I were you I would get this problem fixed before worrying about a non-existing one. In other words cross that bridge when you get there.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris, I agree with Jim at this point. BUT...it is now documented with HL and "IF" it were to happen in the same area again I think your would have a leg to stand on with HL. JMHO