ATF: Big Country - Sat. Connections

Bob Vaughn

In the 3250TS docking station there is 2 connections for the bedroom and 2 connections for the living room so which one do I use the right ones or the left ones to connect to the receivers?

B

bwwalczak

The easiest way to explain this is there are seperate lines that run to the roof mount. One line for the bedroom and one for the living room. In order to find the correct lines, consult the placard on the door. This will explain which one goes to the roof(for living area) and goes to the living area, and so on.

If you are putting your dish outside, you will only need to use the line going into the coach (marked on the placard).

Hope this helps.

Bob Vaughn

Thanks Bryan, I have been dealing with my hip issues since the first of the week. I am hoping that I can direct Sue on installing the Carryout Sat. as I will not be able to climb up the steps for 3-4 weeks.....

Good luck figuring out what each line goes to! I had to get a toner and sort out the mess in my 3250TS. They had the cable lines marked with phone and sat and cable were all jacked up. I mean how smart do you have to be to look at a connector and know its a phone jack or cable or sat. I can understand maybe crossing the cable and sat but the phone come on. Bad QC on that. When DTV guy came to install my dish he wanted to run flat wire into my window because of the mess of getting a signal in bedroom and living room at the same time. I just bought a new big country and I hope I can hook up my sat in line to the sat connection and have it work lol.