Heartland warranty

labbysmom

Silly question but we can't find this on any info we rec'd. Is our Bighorn warranted by Heartland for 1 or 2 years?:eek:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
1 year waraanty, but 90 days on cosmetic things like curtains, blemishes etc.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
HL's warrenty is 1 year on the componets they build. Not sure on the frame...but I think it's only 1 year also but that is thru Lippert. The other stuff like the fridge, A/C, micro etc. has longer warrenties. Tires are warrentied by the tire manufacturer. Did you get a warrenty package with the coach?? Should have had all the warrenty info in it.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It is covered under warranty for 1 year. However most of the other components are 2 or more years. And Heartland usually has you go directly to the components people for any warranty issues even within the first year. You should have gotten a booklet with your trailer. I have included a copy also.

Sorry, but after trying several times, I was not able to attach the file.

olcoon

Hopefully you registered all of the appliances with the manufacter. Sometimes they won't do the warranty work unless it has been registered. I went through ours & registered everything online. It's paid off a few times. Also, while our coach was still under the 1 year warranty, the fridge & furnace quit working, & I took it to the dealer & they took care of everything.