Getting confused on buying a new North Trail 21FBS

joindy

Current standard equitpment and option list at Heartland online site is different than what dealer tells me. He says power awning, radius counters etc. are no longer standard. To get power awning he says you need to order power package which includes power jacks. Another dealer did not mention this. I am concerned that what I order may not be the same as what I get?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would contact Heartland Customer Service about what is standard or what is an option. Some of the dealers just don't know. The factory does change what is being produced with what pretty often. So a call to HL is your best bet. There number is listed on the front page of this forum.

irvin56

2x for contact factory and ask. they change things on the run. no real start date to anything new added. A lot of dealers do not know for sure till units show up on lots.

bozo

I dont know what year model you are looking at but we have the 2011 model 21 FBS it came with the power awning and radius counter tops. I also had a qeustion when looking at mine. Some said we would not get a TV with ours but it came with one. Leook around to get the best deal because when we got ours I had two dealers trying to sale me at the same time. I ended up getting free alum wheels and a free gas grill added on with no extra charge. I see you are in IN. We got the best deal thru RV Wholesalers they are on the web and the are located in OH. I agree with 2psnapod check with the factory about what is the standard options are for the model that you are looking at. This will also help you know how to talk to your dealer to see what he is willing to add on to get you to sign the papers they are hungry right now. Hope this helps and good luckby the way you will love the 21 FBS it is a great TT.

Happy Camping!!!!!!!

M

Mcreech

We are in the middle of changing some features from standard to optional.... But I want to make sure you know that any feature you see in a North Trail today out in the field, you can still get those exact same features going forward. They are just part of a different package..... You should make sure your dealer knows exactly what you want. it sounds like to me, one dealer is talking about ordering you a unit and if you order it brand new, then the option packages will be different in order to get what you want. The other dealer might be doing 2 things. #1 not trying to confuse you because he knows he will get you want you want or that he was your unit currently in stock and at that point it would already have what you want.... just make sure you are clear on what features you want and you can call the facture and ask for NT at any time...

irvin56

No matter what you get in NT. they are all nice units. We are really satisfied with ours, even though we had a few issues and they were taken care of. They are good quality for the light weight trailers. Have had tons of compliments on mine. Tows wonderfully when set up properly with WDH. and sway control

good luck and welcome to the family and forum
Irvin