Telephone Jack

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Wondermutt and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share and gather information.
As far as the telephone jack, look in the UDC. If you don't see an input there then your rig is not wired for a phone.
If you really need a phone, it would not be difficult to wire one in. Or you could just run a cord in around the slide seal.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
On my 3670, the incoming jack is in the UDC and the one to connect the phone is under the desk.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
UDC is Universal Docking Center. It is on the off door side and is where your water hookups and dump valves are.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

Willym

On my 2011 Landmark there is not a telephone jack on it.
Are you really sure of this? My 2011 has one, it's in the UDC on the right hand side under a flap, adjacent to the cable TV co-ax connection. The phone jack on the inside, is under desk at the rear of the trailer.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I finally got some time to look again, and nope no telephone jack. I guess they are starting to think that with all the cell phones out there, the phone jack is not really needed. And in my case that is true.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I often wondered why this was put in. With everyone above the first grade having their own cell phone and not that many parks offering telephone service at a site, why is it there?

Willym

I often wondered why this was put in. With everyone above the first grade having their own cell phone and not that many parks offering telephone service at a site, why is it there?
Call me old fashioned, but we use our jack in Texas for phone and DSL internet.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It would not be hard to install. Most of the supplies are available at the big box stores.