sofa air bed

jrterror

We are having problems with our sofa bed frame disconnecting when in use as a bed. Anyone else having problems?

jimtoo

Hi jrterror,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Seems like I remember some folks that had a problem with theirs.. but thought it was mostly about leaks... you might do search and review some of the past post. I'm sure some of our other members will jump in son and maybe able to give us more info.

I am moving this to the furniture area also for better response.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jrterror

Thanks much, I was talking to our sales person from Wilkins RV, bath NY. She suggested that I look here. She told me that Heartland was doing some voluntary upgrades on the air beds, but wasn't sure what was involved. Trying to do some homework before I contact them on Monday to see if they will help repair the sofa.

jimtoo

I'm not sure it was Heartland doing the upgrades,,, but I think it was Flair Interiors, the maker of the couch. I think you should contact Flair Interiors (574) 534-2163, and explain your problem to them.

Jim M

jrterror

Thanks so much for your help. Flair Interiors contacted me by 9am this morning making arrangements to ship parts for the sofa. They have also offered to fix the zipper pull at the end of our camping season. Can't ask for better service!