Central Vac Kudos

Sol

As I've previously stated, our new Cyclone was a big step up from past trailer ownership. Our first travel trailer was a well used 19ft. 70's Terry. We owned it (used it often) from the mid 80's into the late 90's. It was heavy for it's size by today's standards. And, it leaked like a seive, both rain and dust (think, pre-concept of sealed/enclosed underbellies in trailer construction, lol). Our 2nd was an 04' 26ft. Trailcruiser which we purchased new (I know, didn't hang on to that one very long - pre-toy interest on the part of the hubby).

Since we ordered our Cyclone, we could pick and choose our options, this time around. This is the first unit we've ever owned with carpet in it. I thought it might be nice and practical to have the central vac installed. Especially since (in this case), we have to store this unit remotely from our home location. What a great decision! I absolutely adore this convenience. And, the power and suction delivered by the unit is exemplary (so far) in practical use.

donabel

Mine works great since I went into the cargo hold and took the wall out and plugged it in. Just another quality control oops.

ChopperBill

You might check to see if it is vented to the outside. (like the install directions state). Mine wasn't and I ran a hose from the exhaust outlet to out side to the storage compartment. Sure wouldn't want to bust a bag and have all the garbage vent into the utility bay!