Thank You to Mike and Heartland Customer Service

Saildogs

Marshall and I are sitting in the KOA in Harper's Ferry, WV, as we had a mandatory evacuation Friday from Kent Island, MD, due to Hurricane Irene. While trying to load the TT to head out of town, we had no power to the TT after plugging in the power cord. Marshall called Heartland Customer Service and Mike quickly returned his call. Our issue was very simple but when you're rushed and worried, rational thinking flies out the window. So a BIG THANKS to Mike as we are safe and comfortable in our North Trail.

Rodney_M

Great to hear you all made it out of the storms pathway. Be safe out there, from the news it looks like some areas getting hit pretty hard.

Saildogs

We've been watching the news about what is happening back home and hope to return home tomorrow. We've never had to evacuate before and it's an eerie feeling to leave the house and cars behind.

wingfoot

Glad things worked out for you guys!

I've talked to Mike several times...Always helpful, he's a "keeper"...I hope someone from Heartland sees this post..Good people are hard to come by, especially in the service industry.

TeJay

Saildogs,
Glad you made it out OK. It sure is a small world, especially with the net. We also have a 2011 24RBS and also pull it with a 2010 Ford F-150. Our Son and his family live in Grasonville. Actually she works at the the gym at the marina on the north side of the highway on Kent Island. Her and the boys went across the bridge until Sunday. They had no damage. They live very close to the water and often get high water when it rains. The Gods were with them this time.

Take care,
TeJay