Mermac Valley

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We stayed at Merimec Valley Camping Resort near Cuba, MO several weeks ago. It looked to me like they need to do some electrical upgrades as several sites we tried to get in the breakers were not working correctly. We finally ended up in a 30 amp site (wanted a 50 amp) that had the water connection right next to the electrical box and the water pipe was tied to the electric box with a piece of rope. Kind of made me nervous. Luckily we were only there 1 night. Looks to me like many trees needed to be trimmed and several cut so you don't have to jocky around them to get into your site. When we left there we moved to Lost Valley Lake Resort near Owensville, MO. That is a beautiful place. They also have their own radio station.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Karl, Glad you found a place that you are enjoying. We like staying at low key parks, as a rule. At some you just get "a feeling".
We can do the 5 star thing when we have to, but we don't need it. (and can't afford it. All the time anyway).
Enjoy your time and have fun. Trace

Last edited:

55Karl

They have been going though some change in mangerment. and some money problem but they tell me it getting better camping was up a lot this past holiday they also open it back up to the public
Sorry I will let them know Karl