Cleaning the windows on our edge

We recently purchased an Edge M17, and we love everything about it. We were wondering about the best way to clean the windows without scratching them. I am also having problems getting the TV antenna to work. Presses the button, get the red light, but getting no signal at the TV. Any suggestions would be appreciated

jimtoo

Re: Cleanining the windows on our edge

Hi Jillnrandy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you know, most of the tv's now you must let it do a search to find the channels. As for the windows, do they have a film on them or why not just a regular window cleaner?

I'm sure some of the other Edge owners will jump in and be better help also.

Jim M

PhotoPete

several things to look at. first is there any reason to believe there are good broadcast signals available to pick up? Is the tv digital ready? the old analogue tv's don't work without a converter. is the tv configured to accept an antenna signal? Have you pulled the face plate to check the coax, and make sure it's connected well. just a few quick things top look at

PhotoPete

pegmikef

PhotoPete pretty well covered the things to check on the TV. When I got my Edge, during the PDI I asked the tech about the windows and he told me to go to a motorcycle shop or somewhere that sells motorcycle accessories and to get the stuff they use to clean the bike windshields because they are basically the same as the Edge windows. I never did get any because I traded the Edge in on the North Trail.