'10 3010...2 bikes and a 50" rzr?

dougw

I was wondering if I would be able to get 2 dirt bikes and a rzr in the garage? On paper it looks good, but not sure on the execution with tie downs. While I do not have the rzr, I would loke to know before the wife "impulse" buys, (she's on the edge).

Doug

GOTTOYS

Load up the bikes, tow the rig to your friendly Polaris dealer and see if you can make it fit...If they think they're going to make a sale should be no problem to give it a try...Don

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
At the rally in Ontario charlie had a
rhino in his, there was not enough room to change your mind. I did see that he was having tie down issues. could walk on either side but it was tight.

porthole

Retired
Tie downs will be an issue. The factory installed tie downs are a) not enough and b) not where you need them. They are centered over the below floor steel channel. That means they are about a foot from the inside side walls. Makes ti difficult to get the bikes close to the wall and still have a "triangle" of straps.

Lamphere

We haul 2 ATV's and added a few more down the center. You can get similar ones at Northern Tool and Equipment and install yourself, very easy.

cabells

I have the same model trailer and we own a rhino, and I can tell you that there is barely any room after everything is tied down. We are able to fit two big coolers on one side, so you might, and I mean might be able to fit one bike on one side as long as you park the razor to one side instead of the middle.

Lamphere

We are able to fit the 2 atv's and a small Honda 50 dirt bike next to it. It is tight but you can make it work.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I'm hoping at some point to haul my Gold Wing and a Golf Cart - I did the measurements before I purchased the 3010 and thought there was going to be room. I of course did not take into account what Duane pointed out - the location of the tie-downs for the Bike. I purchased the Condor Chock and now I'm trying to figure out where it needs to go to allow space for the Golf Cart ( yet to be purchased ) and still allow for access to the Garage side door and slider...

What I originally thought was I would bolt the Condor over as far as I could - but that will have it going through the floor ( not any metal - just wood ) and I may have to add some tie down strips on the floor along the walls. These too would only be tied to the wood floor. ( I think since I have not pulled the belly yet )

does anyone have any photos of the under belly of the 2010 Cyclone 3010 you could share?

Thanks

Kevin

trvlrerik

Moving tie-downs is not that big of a deal. I am not moving the flush mount factory D rings, I purchased 5k d rings from Tractor Supply and after parking everything where it needs to go, mount the D ring where you want it. I use a piece of aluminum 4" channel under floor if there is no cross member present and use bolts that go through the floor and channel instead of just wood screws into the flooring.

I haul a lot of different stuff depending on where and who is going, so I have D rings mounted along the walls and in between the facory mounts.

alaroque

I have 2009 3795 and i put a rzr 4, two full size dirt bikes, a pw50, a klx110, and a ktm 65 in there, stuffed in but it fits, i have added several extra tie downs, but there so packed in there i tie the bikes together.

u243412

We fit 2 700 Grizzlies in ours - tis a tuff fit, but it does work.
Maybe some butter on the walls would help. lol

DSCN6385.JPG

porthole

Retired
I'm hoping at some point to haul my Gold Wing and a Golf Cart - I did the measurements before I purchased the 3010 and thought there was going to be room. I of course did not take into account what Duane pointed out - the location of the tie-downs for the Bike. I purchased the Condor Chock and now I'm trying to figure out where it needs to go to allow space for the Golf Cart ( yet to be purchased ) and still allow for access to the Garage side door and slider...

What I originally thought was I would bolt the Condor over as far as I could - but that will have it going through the floor ( not any metal - just wood ) and I may have to add some tie down strips on the floor along the walls. These too would only be tied to the wood floor. ( I think since I have not pulled the belly yet )

does anyone have any photos of the under belly of the 2010 Cyclone 3010 you could share?

Kevin, Just crawl under the trailer, there is no underbelly past the sliding door.
The fuel tank will be in the area where you want to mount the chock.

Ideally your chock should mount to steel, but it is not necessary. You are using the chock mainly for stability. The straps will be used to keep it upright and from moving forward.

For a visual, go in the trailer an check the floor, a golf cart will have the tires over the center d rings. That will leave enough for the cart and 'Wing

Last edited:

Cyclone Traveler

We have added e-track up the both sides and the middle on our 3210. With this we have the ATV Raptor 700 and Harley Davidson Road King in the front of the garage and the two dirt bikes at the end in the dovetail facing the opposite sides of the trailer. We haul this setup several times across country and works great, and yes we are still within the weight limits. LOL

Cyclone Traveler

Very true and you should not overload the trailer or truck! I meant to only reference the use of the 10' garage, please stay within you trailers limits. However, you guys with the 3010 get the cool sliding glass door into the garage!

Doug I have the 3950 with a 2010 Razr and my 06 yami 250 no problem, I put the bike in sideways at the front and razr all the way over to the off door side and could easily get another bike in sideways at the back. Sometimes whwn we are doing the lake with bycles in the garage I will but my bike next to th razr and tie it down off the razr itself on one side. Bycycles will then fit for or aft.

porthole

Retired
A 10' garage is "really" a big difference then the 12' garage. Can't appreciate it until you stick two full dressers in.

mhays

Is the "yami 250" a quad or bike? I'm asking because we're thinking about a RZR (50"). We would want to haul a medium sized quad too. I have a 3795, which has a 12' garage. We haul 3 quads now (a 500 and two 250's) which is not too tight.

Do you have a picture with all your stuff loaded?

Doug I have the 3950 with a 2010 Razr and my 06 yami 250 no problem, I put the bike in sideways at the front and razr all the way over to the off door side and could easily get another bike in sideways at the back. Sometimes whwn we are doing the lake with bycles in the garage I will but my bike next to th razr and tie it down off the razr itself on one side. Bycycles will then fit for or aft.