t-shooting fuel station timer

davelinde

I rarely use my fuel station but always liked having it. During hurricane Irene I found out too late that my fuel station stopped working.

I cannot get the timer to start. I pulled it apart and jumped the first switch - still nothing. I'm guessing the timer module is shot. Can I just jump 12V to output (the module is marked) to try to pump? I suppose if that works I'll need to replace the timer module?

Bad timing I thought I could fuel my other generator from the RV...

davelinde

I got the advice to put 12v direct on the pump... any ideas how to do that? I mean... the whole idea of the timer/switch inside is to make that hard so no one can pump my tank.

PUG

Pug
I would think you could just jump around timer or cut timer out. If so and it works that should mean the timer switch is shot.

davelinde

I would think you could just jump around timer or cut timer out. If so and it works that should mean the timer switch is shot.

That was my thinking too... maybe next weekend if I get some time to fiddle with it. I am looking for any experiences others have had or bone-head things NOT to do. Seems straight forward enough but I have not seen a schematic for it and have been surprised on stuff like this before.