5th Wheel hitches

jimtoo

Hi DCCREALTOR,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I have a Reese 16K myself.. it has worked good for me. Maybe some of our other members will jump in with their opinion soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jnbhobe

I am trying to compare the Reese 16K vs Pullrite 18K. Is there any advantages one over the other? Thanks

Are you talking about a super-glide or or just a pull-rite. The super-glide is a fully automatic slider, and they are the cats meow for a short bed.

rick_debbie_gallant

The Pul-rite superglide is great for those with a short box vehicle. Even though the heartland products tout the 88 degree turning radis it is still nice to have some extra room when a person turns sharp.

porthole

Retired
If it is the superglide, there is more to just a weight increase rating between the 16 and 18. The 18 is a much better hitch. Don't remember all the little nuances, but when I did my searching it was worthwhile to get the 18K over the 16

jnbhobe

If it is the superglide, there is more to just a weight increase rating between the 16 and 18. The 18 is a much better hitch. Don't remember all the little nuances, but when I did my searching it was worthwhile to get the 18K over the 16

I upgraded my 16K to the 18K. The difference was going from grease to slip-plate, the head was different, the nylon block was different,and I changed the way tubes. Otherwise they were the same. I still have the one off my 06 truck I guess I should sell it when I get time.