Pudding Shot Recipes

This is for everyone that attended the Lake Leelanua rally and wanted the recipes for the pudding shots that were served at the campfire. Enjoy Everyone! Ken and Cory Baker

1 Small Pudding
¾ c milk
¾ c liquor (your choice – you can mix them up too…1/4 baileys ¼ kahlua ¼ yaeger – doesn’t have to be all the same liquor)
8 oz cool whip (be creative – use the flavored cool whips too!!)

Mix pudding and milk. Add liquor and then add cool whip. Spoon into individual shot cups. Add lids and FREEZE!!

These are a few that I have tried and some that I haven’t. Just have fun with it and mix your favorite liquor with your favorite pudding. I have tried so many different ones I can’t remember them all….LOL!!

HAVE FUN…ENJOY!!

Chocoholic – Choc pudding with choc vodka
Banana – Banana pudding with 99 bananas (use a little more milk and a little less alcohol on this one – 99 bananas is REALLY strong!) Or you can use chocolate pudding with 99 bananas for a chocolate banana
Raspberry Truffle – Chocolate pudding w/ Raspberry vodka
Thin mint – choc pudding w/ mint liquor
White Russian – vanilla pudding w/ Kahlua
Butterscotch – Butterscotch pudding w/ Butterscotch schnapps
mounds – Choc pudding w/ coconut rum
Raspberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake pudding w/ Raspberry Vodka
Lemon Drop – Lemon pudding w/ lemon Schnapps
Hawaiian delite – Banana pudding w/ coconut rum
Rootbeer Float – Vanilla Pudding w/ Rootbeer Schnapps
Orange Creamsicle – Vanilla pudding w/ orange vodka and triple sec
Slippery Nipple – Butterscotch pudding w/ Baileys and butterscotch schnapps
Blueberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake pudding w/ Blueberry vodka
Strawberry lemonade – Lemon Pudding w/ Strawberry vodka
Black Forest Cake (Cherry Cordial) – Choc pudding w/ Black Cherry Vodka
Mocha Java – Choc pudding w/Double Espresso Vodka
Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Choc pudding w/ Strawberry Vodka
Strawberry Cheesecake – cheesecake pudding w/ strawberry vodka

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We didn't get to the rally but it's a sure bet you're going to see these moving around the Northeast Rally Circuit! Man, oh man, oh man!!!! Thanks for posting!

jbeletti

Thanks posting the recipes Cory. The butterscotch treat you gave us at the campfire was yumalicious!

Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I kinda liked the chocolate/raspberry better. But all were good.
Thanks Cory and Ken.

Peace
Dave

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Cory I'm not pickey I liked both thanks for the post I.O.U. the next one! thanks Rick

HEY, why does everyone keep giving Cory the credit? I made them!! Ha Ha Ha I am glad everyone enjoyed them. Making the Root Beer and the Strawberry Cheesecake ones for this weekend! Anyone going to be at Panchos Pond?

PSF513

Ken & Cory: Can I come stay with you? I am potty trained and I will work for food and alcohol (alcohol preferably). I do snore however.:)

We do like to have a good time! But still have to work for a few more years, Dang It! I was thinking that I needed a job where I worked for Alcohol.

twohappycampers

Sound sooooo delicious! Anyone have any suggestions for substitutions for the flavoured liquor? Thinking maybe a flavoured syrup of some kind? Yummmmmy!

Doug and Lorna, I haven't been making these very long and haven't even thought of using anything besides Booze! LOL But thats just us!

Ken