New RV!!!

gogetsome

My husband and I are picking up our new North Trail 31RED tomorrow. We are so excited! We are taking our maiden voyage to Barren River, KY this weekend and can't wait. Our old camper, a 2000 Starcraft Travelstar Hybrid was a good starter camper, but this is NO comparison! We feel like we are in luxury! Any tips, etc, would be appreciated! :)

Kim, Scott, and Lizzie (our GSD)
from Tennessee

2011 NT 31 RED
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L

jimtoo

Hi Kim, Scott and Lizzie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

When you go to pickup your new North Trail do a very through PDI. Check everything, with water hooked up,, water in the waste tanks, all the electrical stuff... make sure you can work everything and everything works. Take lots of time, don't let your dealer rush you through. If you find something wrong, get it fixed before you leave or get it in writing that the dealer will repair it.

Have fun and make lots of great memories with your new North Trail.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new North Trail and welcome to the forum. Hopefully in your travels, ya'll can attend any one of the many HL rallies that are around the area/country and meet other Heartland owners. We would also like to invite you to join the Heartland Owner Club. Not only does the club have a great bunch of folks with a wealth of knowledge but you can also get discounts on parts ordered from the Heartland Service Department. I'm going to send you a private message.
Again - welcome.

gogetsome

Thanks for all the nice replies!

Here is a picture of our rig......

302152_2246371969998_1569130959_32381789_813839_s.jpg