Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

img01.jpg

Venue:
------------------------------
Details:
  • Adult Admission: $10 (gets you a wristband that is good for the entire show - all days)
  • Child Admission: Children age 17 or under are admitted free with an adult
  • Special RV Club Admission: Go to the show on Wednesday and receive $4 off (good for Wed through Sun)
  • Other Discounted Admissions: [link]
  • Parking: $9 for cars / RVs if driven/towed to the show are FREE!
  • Event Leader: jbeletti(click to contact)
Heartland Owners Club Coupon:
---------------------------------------
Right-click and Save the image below or click on the PDF attachment below. Then print either and bring it to the show on Wednesday for $4 off admission that is good for that day through Sunday.

2011_Pomona_Show_Heartland_Owners_Club_4_off.jpg

Attachments

• 2011_Pomona_Show_Heartland_Owners_Club_4_off.pdf
    791.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

jbeletti

Hey California!

Anyone thinking about going to the Pomona RV Show?

Heartland will be there and the show promoter has created a $4 off coupon for Heartlanders to get in on Wednesday of the show. Admission gets you a wrist band that will get you in the show Wednesday through Sunday.

And while car parking is $9, consider bringing the gang with your Heartland RV and park for FREE!

See more information in post #1 of this thread and even more information at the show site link also on post #1.

Heartland will be displaying a fair amount of units at this show and I am trying to work my schedule to be there too - likely Wednesday through Sunday.

So let's see a show of hands as to who's coming!

Jim

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Sure wish I could. I was born in Pomona and grew up in Claremont! I hear it is a very good show.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, are you saying bring the BH through the gate for free parking?
Trace

Last edited:

jbeletti

Trace,

That is exactly what the promoter told me and it states same on the show website.

Tailgate party and Trace's!!!!

Jim

TandT

Jim, Will this include the possibility of an overnighter in the lot for those of us that drive aways to get there? I know the vendors are set up with rigs in the lot.
Getting a spot at the KOA there at this point, will be improbable.

Thanks, Trace

jbeletti

Trace,

I corresponded with the promoter today - he said the Fairplex does not allow overnight RV parking in that lot. Sorry.

Jim

TandT

Trace,

I corresponded with the promoter today - he said the Fairplex does not allow overnight RV parking in that lot. Sorry.

Jim

Jim,
Thanks for trying. I'll have to think about that one. We may just drive up for the day w/o the BH. Trace

ccupton

Hello Trace,
Carol and I will be attending on the 16th. Let us know when you are going. We will change the date to go with you. I'm in Chicago 10th thru the 15th.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris, Trace and Teri were at our home yesterday. We discussed going to the show to terrorize JB. Did not set a date. Saturday or Sunday would work for us.

JB YOU BETTER BE THEIR. Trace, Teri, Pat and I want to try to sell people on buying a HL pile of fiberglass and assorted nuts, bolts and screws. Just for your information.....an RV is nothing but 10000 loose parts flying in close formation.

TandT

Bob, Chris,
Above, it says JB will be there from Wednesday through Sunday. So, it looks like the second weekend would be better, if we have to do a weekend. Trace

Last edited:

mikeandconnie

Hi everyone, I can't make it this year, please say hello for me to Kyle Yocky he will be at the Heartland display. He is wonderful RV Consultant, so give him a hard time..
Thanks
Mike

Bob&Patty

JB, what dates are you going to be at the show?? We need to know so we can plan when to be there.

jbeletti

Bob,

I am not going to make it. Don't let that stop you from having a nice time though. I just have too much stuff going on, on this end and have decided to stick close to these parts.

Jim

wdk450

Jim & Heartland:
It seems to me that you would want to have a bunch of happy Heartland owners at these major shows with their own presence at the factory demo spaces. Maybe the owners could get some sort of exhibitor admission for their time. Didn't we do this at Hershey, Pa.???

Bob&Patty

Bill, I might suggest that we all wear out "club" badges. That way people would know we are HL owners. Just a thought. JB what do you think??

Maybe if we help sell a HL coach we would win a new Landmark. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.