To much storage space (inside cabinets) ??

HTWT

HTWT
Well, we finally picked up our new 06 Bighorn 3400 today. Having never had a 5th wheel before, this is HUGE! We live on a small street had to try 6 or 7 times to get it into the driveway, good thing the neighbors across the street were not home...I needed their driveway to back in. We took all 5 boxes of stuff we had in our 25' travel trailer into the Bighorn and didn't even make a dent in the storage space. Mrs. wants to go to Lubbock this weekend, park it in the KOA and go to Oak Express to buy a coffee table. I figure it'll be a good shakedown trip. We spent all evening just trying to figue out where to store the standard items...well I spent a few hours working the surround sound...decided I needed to read the instructions. All in all I think we made a good choice...we looked at many, decided on the Bighorn. I guess my question tonight is....What does everyone need all that storage space for? I thought we had everything we really needed in the 25 footer (except space) and now that we have all those cabinets we don't know what to do with them...I guess in time they will get full of something. Thanks for this forum, it's helped quite a bit already. HTWT (Have Trailer Will Travel)//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

J

Jeff

Welcome to the Heartland Family!

HTWT:

Welcome to the Forum. It's always good to see and hear from another Happy Heartland member.

You probably should change your name from HTWT to: HFWWT, Have Fifth Wheel Will Travel.

As you said, in time you will fill those spaces. But, you can never have enough space.

The Big Horn is a great product.

Keep us posted on your adventures this summer. Upload some photos too.

Take Care.

Look forward to hearing from you on the Forum.

Happy Camping.

Jeff