What do you guys recommend for hanging Pics and other wife junk?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
The wife would like to personalize the walls (what little room there is around the windows). What do you guys use or recommend. I did hang a clock using a small wall anchor and some of that no slide putty to keep it from bouncing off while traveling. It worked great but I don't want to put a bunch of holes in the walls.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We used velcro to attach framed photos to the outside of the overhead cabinet doors in our Alfa (previous 5er). We have also used velcro in our Landmark.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a couple of small shelves that we bought at Camping World, that I have attached with some of that sticky puddy stuff. One stayed and one fell off. Any Ideas at to what else to use? It is on the side wall of the bedroom slide out. Not too much weight in it. Just glasses and a cellphone.

jpdoggett

My SOB had the clock put on the wall with velcro never lost it and That is how I did my clock in the Landmark

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the tips. I am going to try the command strips and going to do it with a smile. I'm in trouble for the "wife junk" in the title. LOL!

bobber

I have used the 3M products to attach almost everything in our fifth wheel. I have hung pictures that are 9X12 and several smaller items and have had no problems. Also they are as easy to remove as advertised. I have moved items with no damage to the walls.