Love seat recliner

1231ChaseB

Hi everyone ! I have a 2010 3912 Cyclone ! It has the flip out couch with the air mattress ! I need any idea's about replacing the couch with a love seat recliner ! It would be much more useful than the flip out bed since i never will use the bed ! If any one has done this, what did you use and where might you have gotten it ? This flip out thing isn't all that comfortable either !
chaseb

scotty

I replaced the flip out in our BH with a love seat recliner from lazy Boy. The backs come off so made it a breeze getting through the door.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We also replaced our couch/sleeper with a love seat recliner. Ours is from Ashley and it's a wall hugger. Best thing to do is measure the location it will go into and then go shopping with tape measurer in one hand and the checkbook in the other.:)
I was hoping for leather but they were a little pricey for us. This Ashley was under $600. I need more remote controls.:eek:

Attachments

• Loveseat Blinds1.jpg
    Loveseat Blinds1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Snoozin before.jpg
    Snoozin before.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 232

rick_debbie_gallant

We replaced our couch/bed with wall hugger theater type recliners. Love them. DW asked what we will do when we have guests. I said "give them our bed, we can sleep in these, they are more comfortable". Her response "you are right"!

We paid 300.00 for each of the three chairs. btw, they are leather and electric recliners.

Last edited:

Birchwood

We replaced our sofa bed with an Elran leather love seat (not a recliner)
and use an air matress for our guests.Also replaced our fake leather recliners
with wall hugging leather ones.All are so easy to clean ,lint free and cool .
The coach now smells like you are setting in the front seat of a new Benz

1231ChaseB

Thanks for all the reply's ! Went to the local furniture store and wandered into the bargain section and there was one that look's a awful lot like Ray's ! Except without the dog and cat ! The back was scruffed up a little which didn't matter and i got it for 379.00 dollar's ! Got it in today and it's gonna be so much better than the couch/bed ! The Cyclone has waaaaaay to many bed's in it anyway so that one won't be missed ! When people ask me how many people i can sleep in there i always's say 2 !
chaseb