New Heartland owners

Joebethlamb

Hello,

My name is Jose, My wife and I are interested in joining the NY chapter of Heartland owners.

How do we go about this? We are new RV'ers and are also interested in attending the Rally in Bath,NY

Please Help!

Thank you in advance for your assistance..

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Jose & Beth ,

We are Greg & Beth Dean NYS Heartland Chapter Leaders. We have a total of 45 HOC members under the NY Chapter !! We would love for you to attend our October rally except we have filled all 38 sites. We have started a cancellation list for the rally , contact us at nysheartlandchapter@yahoo.com .

As Graffer in the above post stated how to get info to become a Member.

Hope to here from you soon !!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello,

My name is Jose, My wife and I are interested in joining the NY chapter of Heartland owners.

How do we go about this? We are new RV'ers and are also interested in attending the Rally in Bath,NY

Please Help!

Thank you in advance for your assistance..

Hey Jose,

Click HERE for a link to the join the Owners Club! New York is the fastest growing chapter in the Northeast Region and you sure will have fun hanging with them! Hope to see you on the road real soon!

Joebethlamb

Hello Greg and Beth,

We look forward to joining the NY chapter. Sorry to hear the sites have been filled but will keep our eyes open for
upcoming rallies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jose, keep in touch with Greg and Beth. My money says that someone will cancel at the last minute. It has happened at all my rallies. Bob