Heartland Factory support

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Before I bought my Bighorn, I told people about reading about the factory support and how good it was. Now I have personally experienced it!

I recently bought my Bighorn 3055rl from the dealer in Conroe Texas. I can't argue with the deal I made, it was fine, but their service is horrible. On my first full weekend outing with the new trailer, the big living room slide froze up and wouldn't go either in or out. It was late in the day, so I just made arrangements with the park to leave the rig there. I called the dealer the next day, but soon learned that they were not very "customer friendly". The two ladies in their "service" department seem to take pleasure in telling people no or we can't or won't do that....

Long story short, Heartland came through like the champ they are, and paid for everything! I spoke with Jim Fenner yesterday for about 30 minutes, and he assured me that he will do everything he can do to make me happy.

Anyone wanting the name of the dealer or any further details can contact me and I will gladly share this information with them.