Perry Georgia motels

1231ChaseB

Hi everyone ! I kinda touched on this once before but am going to do it a different way this time ! This question is for folk's that live in the Perry, Georgia area ! When we get ready to go south this winter i would like to stop over night somewhere around Perry at a motel around Perry and need to find a place with a parking lot big enough for this truck and fifth wheel ! I am figuring that people who live around there might have the best idea
Thank you
chaseb

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Just curious? Why a motel.... You are pulling your home with you. There is an RV Park that should handle your RV. Fair Harbor RV Park

Just askin.....

BC

I wondered the same...however, there is a Walmart & a Cracker Barrel in Perry as well as a Camping World in Macon - where you could most likely overnight. As far as hotels in Perry - Best Western, Hampton Inn, Jameson Inn, Microtel, Travelodge, America's Best Inn, Super 8, Quality Inn, Comfort, Inn, Ramada, Econlodge...just to name a few. If no one is able to give you specifics on whether your truck & 5er will fit in the parking lot...just give the hotels a call.

1231ChaseB

Thanks for the reply's ! Mainly i'm thinking motel because in january that fifth wheel is like a refrigerator and it's take's forever to get it warm enough to sleep in !
I know there's a lot of motel's there but if someone already knew of these place's it would save a lot of phone call's
chaseb