Four Door Fridge Condensation Control

I love this new beast of a fridge. Does anyone have an idea on how to control the amount of condensation builds up inside the unit? We had the smaller two door unit and the little fan with charcoal bag worked great, but is not working so great.

The pan and drain is doing it's job, but we are getting a lot of build up of condensation through out the inside..

Thanks

brianharrison

Check the seals when the door is closed to make sure they are sealing. I have used a piece of paper between the door and frame when closed and if it pulls out easily the seal is not fully engaging.

If the seals are good and tight - the only solution is to not open the door as often.......

Hope this helps.

Take care,
Brian

My wife said the same thing about leaving it closed more often

Actually I was reading a little about the fridge. A gal had mentioned that the flap between the fridge doors does not close all the way and that could be a source of an air leak. Sure enough, that was our problem. A slight little assist to get it closed and the problem disappeared.

In fact, our fan had been cycling a lot on the fridge the last few days. Today is hotter than yesterday and the fan has not came on once.

Thanks for your input!!

Check the seals when the door is closed to make sure they are sealing. I have used a piece of paper between the door and frame when closed and if it pulls out easily the seal is not fully engaging.

If the seals are good and tight - the only solution is to not open the door as often.......

Hope this helps.

Take care,
Brian