Who supplied the windows for my 2011 Big Country?

GOTTOYS

Traveling through Kansas City and someone pulled up alongside and let us know the bedroom egress window was flapping in the breeze. Hard to see it in the mirror, but sure enough it was. We thought we had latched it tightly. Anyway I straightened it out as best I could but now we have a very slight gap on the top right corner. I could either add a thin layer of weatherstrip or replace just the outside track on the sash portion of the window which also serves as a hinge. It's riveted on and is now bowed and I can't get it any straighter. I'd like to contact the window manufacturer and arm wrestle a piece of that extrusion away from them so I could fix this the right way. Be sure you latch those things before you start rolling! Anyone know who supplied those windows? It's an early 2011 model. I haven't noticed any stickers on the windows telling me where they came from and it's in storage right now. Thanks..Don :(

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We were at the factory a couple of weeks ago and saw several units with Kinro decals on the windows.

jbeletti

Don,

Should be Kinro. Call Heartland Service in the morning and they can verify based on your VIN. Kinro is a Lippert company.

Jim

GOTTOYS

Thank you Jim. I'll give them a call on Monday. Now to see if they'll sell me about 3 feet of the extrusion I need, vs: a whole new window unit...Guess I'll have to try out my "nice voice" He-he...Don