washer & dryer

twohappycampers

Hi - I've posted about this but thought I'd ask here too. I want to install a stackable washer/dryer in my 3450TS Big Country, 2011. Does anyone know of any brand other than Splendide that will fit? I think someone mentioned having a Whirlpool in theirs. Maybe someone has a Kenmore or a Maytag or something that wouldn't be the megabucks that they want for the Splendide (up here in Canada anyway). We don't have mega-bucks, but we seem to have mega-laundry. Thanks for any info!

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
We had a set of Whirlpool put in our Landmark Augusta they work well

It would be helpfull if you could supply the model numbers for the whirlpool washer and dryers. They arent easy to find in the right size and configuration. Our local Whirlpool dealer claims they dont even make a stand alone 110 volt dryer.

irvin56

They arent easy to find in the right size and configuration. Our local Whirlpool dealer claims they dont even make a stand alone 110 volt dryer.
I have a portable 110 for our apartment. also a portable washing machine. both on wheels.
Dryer is LDR 3822Pqi Type BCMP-ELE-1206012-CV12 WHIRLPOOL

jpdoggett

It would be helpfull if you could supply the model numbers for the whirlpool washer and dryers. They arent easy to find in the right size and configuration. Our local Whirlpool dealer claims they dont even make a stand alone 110 volt dryer.

They are Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer and LDR3822PQ Dryer they are both 120 volt and you need to be sure your plugs are seperate circuits our Augusta was setup that way. you can wash and dry at the same time. We got them at Sear and you will need to get a stacking kit
Hope this helps they work great

twohappycampers

Thanks, everyone for your replies. I'll keep this info on hand when we go shopping. It may be a bit of a hunt, but hopefully not. I'm finding I need to be careful who I get my info from, and these forums really are the most informative. When I phoned my dealer, I was told by "service" that Splendide doesn't even make stackables. Told him to look it up, which he did, but then said that he could only get me the washer not the dryer. Don't know where he's getting his information, not on here that's for sure :D Never mind, I'm not spending the money on Splendide anyway. - Lorna

Birchwood

We have cloths lines at many of our lots so we only installed a washer.Its a top loading
Danby Designer model DMW99W.It weighs only 36 kg,works great and costs around $600
CDN

twohappycampers

We have cloths lines at many of our lots so we only installed a washer.Its a top loading
Danby Designer model DMW99W.It weighs only 36 kg,works great and costs around $600
CDN

Wish we could, no clothes lines allowed here. Although you've given me an idea - buy a washer now and wait to buy the dryer until we can afford that, but then that would mean dragging the heavy wet clothes to the laundromat to dry them - no, probably not something I want to be doing. Although I think I'd prefer the top loading to the front loading ... oh, I'm just thinking out loud, don't mind me. :)