need to replace my blinds in garage area

rick3171

hi, our dog torn up our blinds in the garage area, where can we get a new set, they are a little smaller than the one's at home depot thanks for any help.

truknutt

Committed Member
Unless you can locate the name of the manufacturer on the blinds, your best bet would probably be to contact Heartland Customer Service. Have your VIN handy and they should be able to square you away.

DougS

Doug S
Did you ask about special orders? I changed blinds in my bedroom which were 3 inches shorter then the ones on the self. For a few dollars more, about 10 days latter, new blinds were at my door.

flameon

We just replaced the blinds in the garage and also the one at the sink area in the kitchen (we also have a sink in the toyroom) from Home Depot. Just chose the color, measured the width, which they had in stock without having to pay the "custom order" price and installed ourselves. They all come the same length, easy to shorten and that way if you ever need to replace any slats that might get damaged in the future you'll have a few left.

porthole

Retired
Just a thought. I trashed the blinds in our garage. Ordered window valences that are sized to the bedroom door side window but trimmed in the living room window decor. Also ordered the same blind/shades that are in the bedroom.

Should yo do this, try ordering the valances 2" longer. Although they are the right size for the window, when I added the blinds they are anchored just below the valence and are not hidden. Not a big deal though