Bag Door Struts

MTG46

I'm looking for help in purchasing and installing bag door struts on my Big Country 3250. Are there other models with struts that could be retrofitted?

Mike

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I bought mine at the Goshen rally and installed them on all three exterior doors. They used a plate, screw and glue to hold them on to the door. Easy to install and
Work Great. Can't remember mfgr. Maybe someone who was at the rally should be able to jump in on this.

wingfoot

Also, if you're handy and have some time and material on hand, you might just try to make some. These are pictures I took of a fellow campers homemade lifts. He used aluminum stock to make the reinforced plates and square stock with cut-outs for inside attachment.

Or you can just buy some from the link above..they look like the cost about $39.00 each plus shipping.

Inside door left.JPGInside door right.JPGLower right brackett.JPGOut side support plate L .JPGBottom Inside.jpg

wingfoot

Check out www.hatchlift.com. Kit has everything you need for installation.

I talked to these people...and ordered some for my rig...Very professional people and very accommodating too. They were attending a RV show and even gave me the "Show" price.

Good people...and very good install information...Also, I consider very reasonable pricing.