Remembering this day 9-11

Bobby A

While doing my morning routine, coffee, forum, and watching the news. I can't help but wanting to post something in rememberance of 9-11, and the 10 anniversary of that tragic nightmareish moment. All the news stations are having special reports on this day. I know we all have something to say or an opinion but I just wanted to make a thread in rememberance of the lost lives, saved lives, destroyed familys and all the hero's that have gone un noticed.

Pray for our country, pray for our President, pray for our Military, and give thanks for the opportunity for the gift of RVing, and lastly, God Bless America !!

jpdoggett

Thanks Bobby A for starting this and yes we all need to remember those who lost their lives on 9-11 their familys and all of our Military and their familys and MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA and IN GOD WE TRUST

rick_debbie_gallant

Thank you Supreme Being (for us it is God the father, the Son and Holy Ghost) for keeping us pretty much safe from harm over the past 10 years. Lord, continue to bless our country, our president, our government, and our people. If it is your will, continue to bless our country and keep us safe. Thank you for our country, and for guiding our government reps (well most of them, some wont listen to anyone, even you Lord) in what they do, that it is to your glory and is the right thing to do according to your will. Thank you also Lord, for being with those as they perished and for keeping those safe who did not die. God bless America, it's people, military and public servants, In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

JJnVA

WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET! We continue to ask God to keep safe all of the men and women in our military fighting for our freedom...and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thank you USA Armed Forces for keeping us safe. May God guide our leaders and policy makers in the Godly direction.
May the Lord bless and keep us, May the Lord lift His countenance upon us and give us Peace. Amen.

Remember the Alamo, Remember Pearl Harbor, Remember 911. We shall never forget. May God bless the gone but not forgotten. God Bless the Families.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Supreme Being (for us it is God the father, the Son and Holy Ghost) for keeping us pretty much safe from harm over the past 10 years. Lord, continue to bless our country, our president, our government, and our people. If it is your will, continue to bless our country and keep us safe. Thank you for our country, and for guiding our government reps (well most of them, some wont listen to anyone, even you Lord) in what they do, that it is to your glory and is the right thing to do according to your will. Thank you also Lord, for being with those as they perished and for keeping those safe who did not die. God bless America, it's people, military and public servants, In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Thank you Rick and Debbie.

II Chronicles 7:14