Fit and finish comments

Pulltab

Well to be fair here as I have posted a couple of comments on items we were displeased with it is only fair to post some positive comments.

The fit and finish is the best we have seen in all the years we have been looking at rv's. We love the real all wood cabinets and trim used. Some nice ideas for using spaces normally gone to waste, like storage in the chairs and under the sofa. We downsized from a 40' Fleetwood Terry to a 31' Bighorn and have actually more storage space than before! Plus my wife loves the Huge closet! Very good use of storage space in the closet, the laundry shute is a great idea although not new but a great addition. For the money this is the best unit we have ever owned! We fulltime and insulation was very important to us. Fortunately we have not seen any issues with the heating or AC units.

Thumbs up on the BIGHORN!!!!:):):):):)

ChopperBill

Yes they sure are purty! The number one selling Montana was a real turn off for us in the fit a finish department.

Pulltab

I agree Bill, we thought the Montana was a nice unit till one of our friends bought one (we both fulltime) after helping him go over it there were MANY things I would have been displeased with. Now I realize that every unit is going to have something and that is only natural, but this one was excessive.