• Manitowoc, WI 54220
  • Call Barb at Wagners RV Sales 920-434-2380 920-434-2380
  • www.campfest.net
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • WiFi available:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: The entire Manitowoc County Fair grounds
  • Site fee: Barb at Wagners RV Sales per night.
  • Potluck: No

• Event Leader: tweber(click to contact)
Additional Info:
This is a dealer appreciation event, but friends are welcome. Contact Barb at Wagners RV Sales, 920-434-2380, for cost and specific details. Heartland owners are lucky enough to have their own section.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello Tom, We will see you in September,registered for campfest last year looking forward to it Rick and Blanca:D

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
It is almost CampFest time in Manitowoc, WI. Yes, CampFest is only two weeks away, September 7 - 9. Join Travelero7, JerryV, Cookie,Covert and others at a great dealer appreciation event. If you will be at CampFest please let me know. Send me an email, tank67tommy@gmail.com indicating your intention to attend. Thanks.

tweber

Great news :) Jerry & Karen V are back from their Alaska trip, and did they have the adventure. Word is out that they had an encounter with the "big snowman" and Jerry even has proof of the meeting. What could that be. Jerry will also be showing off his pet moose. That is the pooping pet moose. This should be an exciting Camp Fest. See you on Friday. So arrive early. :)

tweber

Greetings. Camp Fest is all set to go. The Heartland sections is marked off, organized and all set for everyone to arrive tomorrow, Friday. Jim & Jan Quella helped mark off our sites. Thank you Jim & Jan. We are ready for a great weekend. See you soon at Camp Fest. Have a safe trip.

GOTTOYS

Have a great time everybody and greetings from west of the border!..Don and Kathy Swanson

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
SO Sad we are not there:(....we miss you all...wish we could be there. Hope you are all having a good time! :D

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Miss you all.
And we are having a great time.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347159026141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347159026141.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We're missing all of our Heartland Family again this weekend. You can't imagine how many times I've regretted leaving the Bighorn in FL. Have fun you guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.