2008 Heartland Cyclone 4012 inside outside tv mount idea

We recently purchased a 08 Cyclone 4012, the only tv it had in it was a 32" plasma in the living room. We purchased 3 TV's, 2 19" Sharp LCD's for the toy area and the loft bedroom and installed them on articulating mounts. We also purchased a 26" Vizio LED for the master bedroom. I knew at that time, that I wanted to be able to easily remove that TV so I could mount it outside to watch the NASCAR races on the weekends. We were at IKEA when I found the ultimate simple universal sliding TV mount it was only $19.99, so I bought 2. one of them I mounted in the master BR across the old CRT cabinet opening, by doing it covered the smaller hole and allowed us to use that space for storage, the DVD player and Sat Box, my only regret is we didn't get a bigger TV because it fits really nice and simple. The outside bracket we installed on the inside pass thru storage door, so that when it is open the TV hangs on the bracket and is under the shade of the awning. We love it and it only takes a few minutes to switch it out, due to the simplicity of the $19.99 bracket from IKEA. IKEA claims that the bracket holds up to a 60" TV and I saw several large TV's mounted in the store using these brackets. The sliding feature make it really nice to access the cabinet in the master BR as well.