Senior Member??

twohappycampers

See.....now you let cat out of the bag as to your age.

Too late, I suppose, to get that cat back in the bag?! I'm just joking, I don't mind the ENTIRE WORLD knowing that I'M SIXTY-FIVE!!! And happy to have lived this long :D

That said, when I can think of a clever new title, that Senior Member one is going to go!! I don't mind being a Senior, but don't want to be reminded of it every day. I know, I know, Senior in this context isn't about age, it's about the number of posts. And I'm kinda embarrassed about that, what a blabber-mouth :eek: Over 100 posts in less than two months!! I've got to get a life!! It's just that you guys are a lot of fun and so very very helpful. Take good care - Lorna

jimtoo

Hi Lorna, Now that you are a Senior Member, the posting rate drops. You now only have to pay 10 cents per word per post now. Your first 100 were free. Now... If you will just PM me your CC numbers, bank account numbers and pass words,,,OH and SS number... I will see that you go to paperless billing for everything. :) I know slipping into SENIOR HOOD the memory problems that arrive with it is not easy for you, but I am willing to help any way I can. So if you would just send me all the above info... I will take care of things for you. Oh... I also have friend that is having a difficult time now, he might need a little help also. I think I found out you have a distance relative in Kenya and is in bad health also. SO TRUST ME! I will help. ♥:angel:♥

twohappycampers

Hi Lorna, Now that you are a Senior Member, the posting rate drops. You now only have to pay 10 cents per word per post now. Your first 100 were free. Now... If you will just PM me your CC numbers, bank account numbers and pass words,,,OH and SS number... I will see that you go to paperless billing for everything. :) I know slipping into SENIOR HOOD the memory problems that arrive with it is not easy for you, but I am willing to help any way I can. So if you would just send me all the above info... I will take care of things for you. Oh... I also have friend that is having a difficult time now, he might need a little help also. I think I found out you have a distance relative in Kenya and is in bad health also. SO TRUST ME! I will help. ♥:angel:♥

Oh, Jim, you are too kind!! :p