Any other MPG's in the NorthWest??

185T-WA

I am in the Seattle area and bought the MPG locally about 2 months ago. We have been on 2 trips with it and had almost everything work perfectly. I have yet to see another one on the road, but everywhere we go we are asked about the trailer and where to see them. Since we bought it, the dealer in Everett, Wa. (also Tacoma and Portland) has removed them from their website and have none in the lot. Makes me wonder about the future of them as well if there are any more out there locally. There must be a few as the one We purchased was not the only one on the lot.

BobHebee

We live in Connecticutand bought an MPG from our closest dealer (in New Hampshire) in July. We justcame back from a cross country trip out to the WA coast on I-90 and back onI40. We visited 7 national Parks and countless campgrounds and never sawanother MPG in our travels. We saw one Visa and one R-Pod but not another MPGon our 9100 mile trip. It is funny as the people in the Gulf Stream Visa (wemet in NM) met the same couple in the R-Pod while camping in Canada a few weeks before us. We met the R-Pod folks while camping in Glacier Nat’l Park. It is asmall world sometimes.
Everywhere wewent people were stopping and asking about our "cool" camper. I guessthe product attracting attention won’t get the job done if it doesn’t translateinto sales. Too bad, as the MPG is a great product. I love that I can buy gaswhere the cars go and can park in the grocery store and perfectly fit into thetwo "nose to nose" parking spots without hanging out.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I am in the Seattle area and bought the MPG locally about 2 months ago. We have been on 2 trips with it and had almost everything work perfectly.

Hello! We haven't seen many MPG's on the road but for that matter, we haven't seen a lot of Heartlands in WA yet! They are growing in numbers as is our WA Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. I sent you a PM and hope you will consider joining us at future events.

Congratulations on your new rig! I am sure you will have many happy camping adventures.

Best Wishes!

MizzGrizz

I am a new MPG owner in the Northwest (and new to this forum)! I'm in the Portland, OR area. I bought mine about 6 weeks ago and have had it out on two trips so far. Last weekend I was out at the coast for 3 days, it was awesome!!! :) Over the summer I was camping (didn't own the MPG then) in Newport with some family and we saw one pulling out of the campground as we were entering one day, that's the only other one I've seen on the road. I've had considerable interest in mine too when I've had it out, I've even given several "tours" to interested parties during my outings. I've very excited to get out with it more next camping season.....although here in the PNW it's camping "season" pretty much all year long.

jimtoo

Hi MizzGrizz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of the other MPG owners will be in touch soon. Meanwhile enjoy the forum and check for a rally in the area where you could meet some other Heartland owners.

Jim M