ATF: MPG - Repair parts needed and Bracket question

185T-WA

I need to get a window screen, a compartment lock and 2 "tentpost" ends. These were missing/broken on my 185T when I purchased it. My dealer takes notes of the things I need and say they they will look into it but I have not heard back. (Apache Camping in Everett, Wa.) The window screen is for the larger trapezoid window with the smaller opening section at the bottom. The lock has the face broken off and the key barely works, the tentpost "y-shaped" ends are for the crossposts holding the tent out.

The other item is that the post brackets for tent section at the back are held on with long screws going down into the bumper. Ok for the bracket, but I cannot use the bumper as a storage area for my sewage hose without removing them. Any ideas? Welding? Was this really designed this way??

I don't mean this to be a hit on the Dealer, maybe the parts are hard to get.

Everything else works very well so far after 2 trips and 800 miles and 7 nights.

Is Apache no longer a dealer for Heartland?

185T-WA

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service directly at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They should be able to help you.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
What Gus said. Bypass the middle man and call HL service. Just make sure that you have your VIN# handy when you call.

185T-WA

Heartland actually called me first, We had a nice chat this morning. (from this Forum) Sounds like it should lead me to some parts.

MPG - 185T-WA