Towel bars

rebootsemi

In the past, there were questions on what to hang small towels on around the rig. I found this on a website I get woodworking goodies from. We've found similar items (in bronze to match the fixtures!!) at retail stores.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=30752&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=V2012

Great post, I have two of these from Rockler, love their site have ordered way to much stuff from them, heck I thing they know my orders before I even send them.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Great post, I have two of these from Rockler, love their site have ordered way to much stuff from them, heck I thing they know my orders before I even send them.

Same here. I find they have most, if not all, of the items I need for some of my WW'ing projects. Occasionally, I'll drive the 45 minutes to their nearest store just to pick up stuff quicker than ordering it (first I call to make sure it's in stock, though). With our "camping" season winding down, the wife has already started her "honey-do" list of projects. First, I plan to make a new work table for me!

twohappycampers

Just thought I'd add that 3M makes their stick-on hooks in oiled bronze and nickel, in all different sizes. I use the xtra large on the bedroom wall for our robes - no holes, no screws, no studs. I use the white plastic 3M hooks when I'm not fussy about appearance, because they're less expensive. I like to use hooks instead of rods for towels and such, don't have to worry about the towels not hanging straight, just find them quicker and easier to use, and the towels need a lot less room. My two cents' worth! :)

wyleyrabbit

We added a towel holder beside the sink in the bedroom. Quite nice, too. Even closely matches the finish of the faucets elsewhere. If memory serves, it came from Walmart.

We also added an "over the door" hook for the bathroom door. Simply hangs on the door and has room for three towels. Handy for when we have multiple towels to hang. Also matches the finish of the other faucets.

twohappycampers

We added a towel holder beside the sink in the bedroom. Quite nice, too. Even closely matches the finish of the faucets elsewhere. If memory serves, it came from Walmart.

We also added an "over the door" hook for the bathroom door. Simply hangs on the door and has room for three towels. Handy for when we have multiple towels to hang. Also matches the finish of the other faucets.

I agree! those over-the-door hooks are great. I use them for towels in the bathroom and kitchen, jackets by the front door, also found one that holds your toilet paper roll. I put that one over the door underneath the bathroom sink, on the inside so we don't brush up against it when using the sink.