Laundry chute

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok I was wrong. Wonder why there is not one in my Landmark? Not that we would use it.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have one just as you go up into the bedroom. Some folks use it for storage.

Bighurt

Ok I was wrong. Wonder why there is not one in my Landmark? Not that we would use it.

If you are using the onboard facilities that make sense but we like to throw stuff down the chute and remove the basket when full.

sjs731

We have a 2012 3300CK as well. I seem to remember seeing a piece of literature at one time that said there was a laundry chute but I don't believe there actually is one. At least I have not seen one.

rebootsemi

We have a 2012 3300CK as well. I seem to remember seeing a piece of literature at one time that said there was a laundry chute but I don't believe there actually is one. At least I have not seen one.
According to the inof sheet the 3300CK has a laundry door, will be somewhere where it will dump into the front storage compartment. We have never used ours, the basket in the closet works just fine.

rick_debbie_gallant

our laundry chute works just fine. Place a laundry basket in the shower. dump clothes over the top of the shower in the basket. Take basket out when you shower or do the laundry. Works for us just great.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Our 2008 3200ES has one in front of the bathroom sink, we use a basket in the closet but I do use the door to run my power cords for the compressor and battery power drill. I just drop them into the front compartment when charged or the compressor tank is filled.

Duramax1

The laundry chute was one of the selling features for us as it is a very convenient way to get the dirty laundry out of the way.