Laminated roofs and floors on Sundance XLT and North Trail 5th wheels

sf7708

Hello,
This is my first post to this forum. I have looked at the North Trail and Sundance XLT 5th wheels in the past and was impressed with the overall construction. Recently, however, I noted that the construction details to these two rigs are no longer shown in their respective brochures. My question: Do these 5th wheel trailers still have laminated roofs and floors? If not, how are they currently constructed?

This forum promises to be very informative and I look forward to further participation.

jimtoo

Hi sf7708,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure they have not discontinued the laminated roofs or floors.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We just purchased our 2nd North Trail, A North Trail 29RE fifth wheel. According to our brochure, it has a laminated roof. In the brochure, it mentions the laminated roof across from a picture of 21 people standing on it.

As far as the fifth wheel itself, we love it. It has the perfect floor plan for us. Plenty of room and a price that allowed us to get into our first fifth wheel.

What floor plan were you interested in? Friends of ours have the 22RL.....very nice also. Good Luck.

Jamie